Northern Beaches Nannies
Agency’s code of practice is in line with the following Association:
Qualified Nannies – Northern Beaches Nannies
- Dummies and Playdates Nanny and Babysitting Agency will only supply experienced and qualified nannies.
- With two year’s of paid childcare experience.
- The agency inspects original copies of all qualifications, certificates and runs adequate checks with previous employers.
- It’s the agency’s policy all nannies have an current accredited senior first fid, up to date cpr and an asthma and anaphylaxis qualification.
Suitability of the Nannies:
- Dummies and Playdates Nanny and Babysitting Agency will only put forward candidates that are suited to the nanny job in question.
- Suitability is defined in terms of the nanny’s personality, qualifications, experience as well as meeting the needs of the children in question.
- Dummies and Playdates Nanny and Babysitting Agency guarantees all candidates from nannies to domestic help.
- Who are placed on the agency’s books have had the appropriate background and screening checks before commencement of any employment.
- A minimum of two forms of personal identification from all candidates prior to employment.
- These may include a valid drivers licence, a photo id, valid passport, birth certificate and a medicare card.
- Dummies and Playdates® Nanny and Babysitting Agency will contact at least two references.
- To confirm a candidate’s competence, suitability and trustworthiness for all job’s.
- The reference checks will entail two verbal conversations with referees (even if they have issued the candidate with a written reference).
- Verbal reference checks not only help the agency verify the candidates references.
- But will also help give us a better sense of the candidates disposition and help place them with the right family.
Nanny and Candidate Employment Contracts:
- Dummies and Playdates Nanny and Babysitting Agency can supply the client and candidate.
- With a suitable contract of employment if needed, but will not guarantee this contract; the client will need to contact a lawyer for this.
- Dummies and Playdates Nanny and Babysitting Agency interviews all candidates either in person where possible.
- Or via Skype, before placing them on the agency’s books.
Terms and Conditions:
- The agency will supply a full written copy of its Terms and Conditions to all clients upon registration.
Australian Nanny Association Information
- For more information in relation to the Australian Nanny Association please go to www.australiannannyassociation.org/
Northern Beaches Nannies – Eastern Suburbs Nanny